How We Like To Do Things
To help people who volunteer, and to maintain some consistency, here are some descriptions of how we try to do things.
Making coffee before the service
We like to provide coffee for people as they arrive, hoping that even the smell is attractive as people walk in.
If you are rostered on:
- You are actually half of the welcoming team. We have two people helping each week. Please work together and help each other. If you are not needed for coffee at any point, please take the opportunity to talk to people.
- We provide plunger coffee and/or sachet coffee. (We did trial a coffee machine but it is more expensive and wasteful.)
- Please be ready by 8:45 a.m.
- Please also try to encourage people into the church at 9:00. When the clock strikes, we are about to start.
- We need system for ensuring we have supplies of coffee and milk.
- At the moment, can you please bring milk.
- I will talk to those who are on the roster, to figure out who buys the coffee.